In today's world, we spend almost 90% percent of our time indoors enjoying the comfort of our air conditioners.
What we don’t realize, is that the air inside our homes can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside, making for unhealthy living environments. The constant circulation of biological pollutants in the air we breathe can create serious health problems for you and your family.
The solution is to identify the cause and not the symptoms.
Introducing the world’s most efficient whole-house air cleaning and purification system.
HealthWay's point of entry, whole-house Super V air cleaner uses DFS technology to circulate fresh, contaminate-free air throughout the entire home. The Super V whole house air cleaner helps you conserve energy while keeping your indoor air free from Allergens, Dust Mites, Mold, Bacteria, and contaminated airborne particulates.
Developed with the US Department of Defense to combat germ warfare the Super V protects those susceptible to airborne infections and can be used for both whole house, and commercial space applications.
The Super V whole house air cleaner is designed for asthma, allergy sufferers and households with small children, elderly and people with challenged immune system susceptible to airborne infections for both whole house, and commercial space applications.
In a 2016 survey, 70% of home-buyers ranked a home’s “health” as equally or more important than aesthetics, longevity and cost. At Healthway, they couldn’t agree more. That’s why they developed their Super V whole-house air cleaner. Installed at your home’s point of entry, this revolutionary machine uses patented DFS ﬁltration technology to circulate fresh, contaminate-free, air throughout your entire home.
- Filtration Unit CFM- 2000 CFM
- Point of entry Medical grade air cleaning
- Greater than MERV 16 efficiency, with half the pressure drop
- Award Winning Patented DFS Technology
- Microbial inhibition property
- Lock tight filtration seal - all air must pass through DFS filter
- Deactivates mold, viruses, fungi and bacteria inside the filter
- Up to 3 years of filter life (at 50% duty cycle)
- 211 square feet of filter media coverage
- Filter Status Light and Pressure switch monitor
- Power Consumption: 4 watt